Become a Business Owner in the Fitness, Health & Wellness Industry
If you love health, fitness and working with people, with a passion to make a difference in your life and the lives of others - then owning a SpeedFit franchise could be what you’re looking for!
We are currently looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to join the future of fitness!
Why Choose a SpeedFit Franchise
- A proven franchise model with a number of studios already open around the country.
- Low setup costs with a business model ideally suited to owner-operators
- A complete turnkey solution is on offer that also allows for as much input as you want
- The business model is extremely systemised with a complete training packing included
- Industry leaders in education
- We continue to provide ongoing education, information and training to both staff and clients on how best to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Broad target market – The potential for clientele is almost limitless
- Simple business structure – SpeedFit studios are easy for the owner-operator to manage, with a simple business structure and minimal staff requirements.
- Our membership model and client payment plans take the stress out of creating ongoing revenue.
- Ongoing support – our Support on Demand program by your dedicated area manager with excellent business, training and planning advice, regular visits and quarterly network meetings.
- Our significant point of difference has attracted considerable media attention. SpeedFit has appeared on Channel 7’s Today Tonight, Channel 9 News, Channel 10’s Shark Tank and has featured in The West Australian newspaper.
- From 18 to 80, super-fit or fitness newbie, almost everyone can benefit from SpeedFit. Our largest target market is females aged 35+.
What is SpeedFit?
Fast, efficient and deeply effective, SpeedFit turns everything you know about gym workouts on its head.
SpeedFit provides EMS training (electronic muscle stimulation), which is a scientifically proven method used for decades in Europe for rehabilitation and sports medicine.
EMS machines mimic the natural action of your central nervous system, sending electrical impulses that contract your muscles.
A SpeedFit session only takes 20 minutes, which means it is an attractive, time efficient and effective option for those looking to improve their strength & body composition.Each workout is tailored to the individual’s needs, with the workouts adaptive enough to vary accordingly. For the elderly or injured, the workout can be extremely mild, while those wanting something a little more rigorous (even elite athletes), can experience a hard-core workout with strong muscle contractions and dynamic exercises.
SpeedFit studios are no ordinary gyms. Expect small and pristinely clean private spaces with few people present at any one time. SpeedFit instructors give you your own machine and guide you through a personally tailored workout just right for your body and your health and fitness needs.
SpeedFit can offer everything you need to maintain an active, healthy lifestyle, including strength and cardio training, high-end supplements, nutrition classes and body composition measurements.
Owning a SpeedFit Franchise
Offering a unique concept, SpeedFit is the most established EMS training business in Australia with strong brand recognition online, in print and mainstream media, giving you the confidence in a brand people know and trust.
The SpeedFit franchise model has been tried and tested in multiple countries around the world and in Perth & Sydney, proving itself as successful and profitable. Having said that, we have only touched the surface of this lucrative business opportunity and there are many new uncharted territories up for grabs for suitable candidates.
This is no fitness fad but a tried-and-tested method of getting fit with just one 20-minute workout a week. People are discovering how beneficial it is and it’s fast developing a cult-like following around the world.
SpeedFit has become the most established EMS training business in Australia and New Zealand with strong brand recognition, achieved by TV, print media, and online and social media. In addition, the best advertisement, is the strong word-of-mouth market with more and more participants hearing about it from friends and family.
The SpeedFit crowd has developed an amazing team spirit; franchise owners from all over are communicating and talking about improving the SpeedFit experience and making their businesses even stronger.
This is a modern concept in both fitness programs and business models, and is expected/projected to be one of the fastest growing franchise companies in the coming years.
It offers huge potential in a worldwide fitness market, which is growing exponentially every year.
Business is about small steps. Make your first one today. Get in now and reap the fitness and financial rewards that this concept offers.
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch or contact our Franchise Recruitment Manager Ryan Willsher on 0427 720 752 or email email@example.com to discuss your franchise opportunity.