Sculpt your body.
Lose weight, tighten & tone.
Our muscles play an important role in body sculpting and toning.Without adequate activation, we’ll never achieve a beautifully sculpted body.
Muscles also help with our metabolism; they’re like an engine that is constantly burning. The larger the muscle mass, the higher your basal metabolic rate (BMR) or resting metabolic rate will be. The more calories you burn, the easier it will be for your body weight to be regulated and for you to sculpt your body.
Your muscles send a lot of messages to your brain that influences your metabolism. In particular, the messengers interleukin-6 and interleukin 15 speed up the metabolism of glycogen in your muscles. This means that your blood glucose will be transferred more effectively from blood to muscles, which is essential for regulating your energy and blood sugar levels.
Muscles have a higher basal metabolic rate than fat tissue. So the more muscle tissue you have on your body, the higher your resting metabolic rate for will be. After a training session, your body will continue to burn extra calories several hours as it tries to pay off an “oxygen debt” to your muscles. The result? More fat loss.
Neither a fast metabolism nor strict diet is enough to give you a perfectly toned body. A toned, sculpted body needs to have its muscles activated regularly. With EMS SpeedFit training, body sculpting and toning is easier, and faster, than through conventional methods.
EMS SpeedFit training can completely tone your body, giving you beautifully toned triceps, a flat stomach, firm thighs, tighter bottom, and a toned chest & upper body. Your body will be taut, toned and your clothes will fit differently on your body!
Proven Statistics from Scientific Studies
Studies from the University of Bayreuth and Erlangen-Nuremberg (2008) successfully proved that regular training with SpeedFit EMS results in positive body shaping changes within a short period:
- 89% of subjects felt they were significantly tighter, stronger and more stable through training
- 87% reported significant visible effects in body shape
- On average, women reduced hip size by 1.5 cm
- EMS training reduced body fat by up to 4% within six weeks
- Men reduced their waistlines by up to 2.3 cm, along with a muscle gain of 1 to 2 cm on legs, chest & upper arms
- Athletes received muscle gains of an overall 4 cm (significantly higher than conventional workouts)
- Seniors over the age of 65 reduced their body fat by approximately 6%